Small dietary changes can make a big impact.
The Balance Health offering is not about restriction. It's not about saying 'no' to foods and practices we love, but instead making small changes to make them work better for us. We are all capable of having balanced health; it's just a matter of being accountable to ourselves to make those improvements to achieve that balance.
I can help you get there.
Our initial consultation will bring me a greater understanding of what you love and what you want to improve. From there, our one-on-one sessions both in and out of the kitchen will help us collaborate on a practice to help you make those changes habitual while still honoring what you love.
These sessions are tailored to your individual needs and may include:
- Accompaniment to the grocery store to select items for more balanced eating
- At-home kitchen and pantry assessment
- Meal preparation tips to help you save time and money
- Education to help you better understand more about the food you're putting into your body
- Recipes for meals and snacks
Are you ready to make changes for more balanced health?